Friday 3 June 2011

Yakima Bike Racks - Convenient and Versatile

My hobby is bike riding and I like to visit many places with my bike. I have my own mountain bike with me but when I go on vacation I face few traveling problems while carrying my bike. The rack I use will not hold the bike properly and the bike shakes and rattles while driving. This condition will damage my bike as well as my car. So I decided to have another bike rack to carry my bike while going out for vacation. I found Yakima bike racks are best for an enthusiastic bike riders. These are very versatile and suitable for any conventional car.

Yakima King Joe Pro Bike Rack

Before actually buying Yakima bike racks I have done lots of homework and came to know about the features, advantages and disadvantages regarding these racks. I am sharing this information with you guys so that while selecting bike rack you will get some help through these details.

Yakima Super Joe Pro Bike Rack

Different Types of Yakima Bike Racks
Where you want to put your bike you can get the Yakima bike rack according to your choice. Following are different rack types:
  • Roof Racks: best for those who prefer to put their bike on top of their vehicle. It carries 1 to 3 bikes at a time as well as it can also carry other sports gears such as kayak.
  • Spare Tire Carriers: Best for those having AUV's as it's spare tire is already visible at the rear side of car.
  • Hitch Carrier: This is installed on the hitcher of your AUV and carry multiple bikes (near about 1 to 5) at the same time.
  • Trunk Carriers: This can be installed on the hatchback or trunk of your vehicle. It carrier 4 bikes at a time.
  • Trunk Bed Carrier: This type is made for pick-ups so no need to throw your gear into your trunk.
Advantages of Using Yakima Bike Racks
The Yakima bike rack will have the following advantages:
  • These are flexible racks you can install them at any place of your vehicle.
  • It's versatility allows you to not only carry the bike but also some sports gears such as kayak.
  • These hold your bikes more stable and so you don't hear shaking or rattling of your bike while driving.
  • More reliable racks as it grip on your bike very tightly.
  • Affordable to anyone and your budget won't get high.
Yakima Bike Rack Disadvantages:
  • These racks are more versatile so it may confuse you which one is suitable for your vehicle.
Overall I can say if you are serious about your outdoor activities and want guarantee about your sports gear will reach the destination without problem or scratches then these racks works best for you. Yakima Bike Rack Double Down – 4 is the most favorite model among adults and youth clients. So enjoy riding with versatile and convenient Yakima bike racks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment